FRESNO BRAIN INJURY LAWYERS
Fresno residents should not hesitate to consider a brain injury lawsuit if they or someone they love is the victim of a head injury in any situation. Traumatic brain injury can be devastating. The brain controls every function of the human body. Injured brains cause a range of problems, none of which are pleasant to think about let alone endure. If you or a loved one has recently or previously suffered traumatic brain injury in any way, don’t put off speaking with an attorney who has experience representing Fresno brain injury lawsuits. You need a knowledgeable and dedicated injury lawyer on your side.
A Fresno Brain Injury Settlement Will Help Pay For Future Medical Bills
The cerebrum, or ‘main brain’ is divided into four sections, or lobes. A person with a parietal lobe injury may show symptoms that are not the same as those displayed by someone with occipital lobe trauma. Not all brain trauma or injury is alike. When a person’s life is changed by brain injury, Fresno brain injury lawsuits may be appropriate. A Fresno brain injury settlement can pay for bills and pain and suffering, too.
Our Fresno Brain Injury Lawyers Are Well Aware Of Brain Structure And Functions
- The frontal lobe is where a person makes plans, solves problems and feels emotions. It’s also partially responsible for speech and language.
- The parietal lobe is associated with recognition, orientation and perception.
- The occipital lobe is where a person processes visual stimuli.
- The temporal lobe stores memories and is associated with hearing. The temporal lobe is also partially responsible for speech.
- The brain stem is the part of the brain structure that’s most like the brains of our ancient ancestors. Comprised of the mid-brain, pons, and medulla, the brain stem controls the most basic functions of life: breathing, blood pressure, and heartbeat.
Don’t Put Off Speaking With An Attorney Who Has Experience Representing Fresno Brain Injury Lawsuits
If someone you love has suffered a severe brain injury, please accept a free and personal consultation with one of the compassionate Fresno brain injury lawyers at The Wagner Law Group. A Fresno brain injury settlement won’t put a brain back together, but it could help pay for medical bills, mortgages and expenses of everyday life.
Our local office is located at 1111 E Herndon Avenue in Fresno, California. If you need a ride, we’d be happy to send a car and driver to pick you up. Please call our office in Fresno today at (559) 449-1800 without delay.